If you are tired of looking for the perfect mascara, consider trying eyelash extensions as another means of enhancing your eyes. We use a special glue to add 50 to 60 lashes to each of the upper lash lines. Eyelash extensions are not the same as false eyelash clusters. Eyelash extensions are semi-permanent and take anywhere from three to four weeks to fall out. Although you may use mascara on eyelash extensions, doing so daily will make the extensions fall out at a quicker rate. Waterproof mascara in particular shortens the life of extensions as it has ingredients that break down the adhesive holding the extensions in place. You may also simply refrain from using mascara, because eyelash extensions are not only noticeably long, they are also individually thick and dark even without enhancements. The entire procedure usually takes about 2 hours.
– Once applied, will last for at least 2-3 weeks.
– Absolutely painless
– Light and natural looking
– Cut ready time in the morning
– No hassling with makeup on vacation
Best candidates for extensions
– Those with little or no lashes
– Those who want to avoid smudged mascara
– Those looking to make eyes appear larger
– Those with downward pointed lashes
– Those not adept at applying eyeliner or mascara